Making morphic look nicer

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Sat Feb 5 06:29:45 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

One thing I would like 4.5 to do is look and feel a bit more modern.

I've been trying out some small adjustments to fonts, spacing, colours etc and have a snapshot at

http://selflanguage.org/files/releases/4.5/experimental/050211.snap

Try it out and let me know how it looks. It should look much better on Mac than Linux, I'm afraid, but I'm working on that.

The aim is to make incremental changes that add up to default niceness. I don't think it is particularly practical to do a whole themeing engine at the moment, there's too much cruft to uncruft. But of course don't let me stop you if you want to try it!

Russell