[self-interest] Self (and OOP) noob says Hi!

Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz
Wed Feb 2 22:34:49 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 5:03 AM, Jim Wise <jwise at draga.com> wrote:
> It was also neat to see a mention of Kevo float by, as I wrote some
> small code with that under MacOS 7 when in college (sometime after the
> Sparcstation 1 boot monitor introduced me to Forth, and before the NeXT
> introduced me to Objective-C :-) ).  If anyone does find the Kevo
> sources, I'd also be interested to get a copy.

I've mirrored the source here:

<http://www.bluishcoder.o.nz/KEVOSOUR.SIT>

Here is another  interesting self paper you might like to read:

Attack of the clones: http://crpit.com/abstracts/CRPITV13Noble.html
  "This paper presents implementations of a selection of the Design
Patterns in Self, and investigates the differences between their
implementations in Self compared with other object-oriented
programming languages"

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz