[self-interest] ARM?

Thorsten Dittmar thormar at me.com
Tue Dec 6 11:37:37 UTC 2011

hello Gordon,

means you are looking for somebody who will finance this stuff? If so…

- how many money you would need?
- will it be just an ARM port or will we finalize the "Klein" engine with add ons for the ARM architecture?
- are you just interesting in a quick and dirty concept prove or in a "rock solid" implementation?

best regards

Thorsten