Getting one string from the user

Ankh'nAton tb at tcltalk.ath.cx
Wed Aug 17 13:48:44 UTC 2011

Thanx, I found it.

While browsing through 'globals', I found 'userQueryMorph' in
ui2/System/Morphs/Widgets. Inspecting it's 'traits userQueryMorph' revealed
the slot 'askString: DefaultAnswer: Event:' in 'simple queries'. I didn't
know, what the event was for, so I looked up the senders of askString...

In the resulting list I found it:

  /userQuery askString: 'Your name?'/ does the job.

I have to be more confident, when trying to look things up in self's morphic
environment ;)

Hug your self...