Comments & UI

Jan-Paul Bultmann janpaulbultmann at me.com
Thu Oct 28 22:41:52 UTC 2010

Hey,
As I'm fooling around with the word, trying to create a background picture:D, I really have a hard time understanding some of the objects (why has the arrow head, the tail and the body the ability to draw itself for example), documentation is really lacking. So what do you think of a small game^^ we create a counter for objects with comments, and who gets the most points wins at the end of the week :D.

I am currently trying hard to create a look like the one of Quartz Composer, I like Nextstep, but grey may be a bit out^^. What do you think?

Cheers Jan