[self-interest] Keyboard Issues - Attempt #4

Mariano Abel Coca marianoabelcoca at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:56:24 UTC 2010

Hi Russell,

I have an Ubuntu Linux 64 bit, Spanish Keyboard. The bug is solved.

But then playing around a bit I've found a couple more bugs:

- Can't use the cursor keys to move the cursor through the code written
inside the shell or a method editor. Actually nothing happens when I push
them.

- Open the snapshot, from the world menu Toggle Spy, and then close the Spy
external window. The following crash will be generated:

*Internal error: signal 11 code 1 addr 0x4d0 pc 0xf75d8a1d.*
*VM Version: 4.1.13, Sat 20 Feb 10 22:39:48 Linux*
*Self process 2796 on mcoca has crashed.*

Ask me if you need further information.

Cheers,

Mariano.