prioritized multiple inheritance?

michael Kusber zerbarus1987 at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 08:44:05 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm new to Self, so sorry for maybe a stupid question.
I have read "Parents are shared parts of objects: inheritance and
encapsulation in SELF" by Chambers, Ungar, Chang, and Hölzle and there is
spoken about prioritized multiple inheritance by using the amount of "*"s
after the slots name.

I tried to use this in the 4.4 Beta and get the error message that there
must not be more than one * for a parent slot.
Did I made a mistake? Is prioritized inheritance implemented in an earlier
release?

Thanks
michael