[self-interest] Pooi

J. Baltasar García Perez-Schofield jbgarcia at uvigo.es
Fri Jun 4 08:48:30 UTC 2010

	Hi, there!

> Cool.

	Well, as I said, it is mostly a toy. The methods you can call  are prefixed. A lot of work is to be done in order to create a credible interpreter.

> It looks like you follow javascript in having a single 'parent' slot rather than traits/multiple inheritance?

	Well, yes. I also followed this design in Zero:

	http://webs.uvigo.es/jbgarcia/prjs/zero/

	I think that multiple inheritance gives more headaches that advantages, though obviously single inheritance has also its limitations.

	Thank you for your interest.

-- Baltasar García Perez-Schofield (jbgarcia at uvigo.es)
Dpt. Informática, Universidad de Vigo, España
http://webs.uvigo.es/jbgarcia/