Self 4.4 Beta 7 - Lucky seven (keyboard-wise)

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Sat Jul 3 09:48:06 UTC 2010

Hi Hernan,

The 'ñ' character is unfortunately outside the scope of 4.4 - we need a proper unicode/m17n system and a corresponding rewrite of the Self parser.   It's important, but will have to wait :)

Hopefully the fix I've made will handle the numlock issue - the system was incorrectly treating it as the command key.

Try   http://selflanguage.org/files/releases/4.4/beta7/Clean-4.4.beta7.snap

Almost there!

Russell