[self-interest] Disassembling methods

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Wed Feb 10 04:42:51 UTC 2010

Hey Chris,

I don't know the full answer, but:

If you get a mirror on an object, eg    tmp: reflect: traits string
Then get a mirror on a slot containing a method, eg    tmp: tmp first
Then get the value in that slot, eg tmp: tmp value

You should now have a mirror on the method itself.

When I do it, the mirror I get has 'traits mirrors method' as a parent, which contains lots of nice behavior such as 'dissasemble' and 'codes'

Russell