[self-interest] Re: Klein, ARM and Self Hardware

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 22:10:36 UTC 2010

Also note that any talk about porting to iOS will hit a security wall.  They do not allow dynamically generated code for security reasons.  They use the noexecute bit on all data pages and only static signed code gets into an executable page.  If you want to run on iOS you need the option to generate static code that can be signed.

Michael