[self-interest] Anyone have a copy of Kevo?

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Wed Dec 15 11:00:25 UTC 2010

Just as a follow up for the interested, if you get the object "selfCatOrObjModel parent" you will find a slot called "kevooidal" which is set to false. Change it to true, and all the outliners will show their parent slots as expandable trees.

Two notes:

- it's doing something which causes the gc to work overtime
- I would much prefer that shared slots are merged into the existing list and categories a la kevo

:) Russell