[self-interest] Filing Out A Composite Morph?

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Thu Dec 9 10:12:09 UTC 2010

I don't know why a morph should be any different to any other object from
the point of view of the transporter.

Is the rawMorphs slot the only missing slot when you file in the .self
file?  Is the module of that slot correctly set?

Apart from that, not sure.

If you can get me the snapshot somehow I can try it myself and see if
anything jumps out at me.

- Russell