[self-interest] simply add water

Josh Flowers joshflowers at mac.com
Sun Dec 5 04:02:37 UTC 2010

Does Self support network sockets?    I've never seen definitive proof in either
way, but if so building a simple chat client would make a compelling tutorial.

And to answer the original question with an answer - I'd hang out in a chat room if it
existed.  Would probably push me to spend more time in Self too (even without a
Self chat client).

If no one else can setup a server, I have a friend who may be able to help.