Self 4.4 and patents issue

Carter Cheng carter_cheng at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 10:09:16 UTC 2009

Thanks for the reply. I am currently thinking of implementing my own "runtime" system which uses self as the programming language of choice to interface with the system. I suspect just embedding the current VM given my requirements may not work that well.

One follow up question (if you don't mind)- is there a changelog detailing the changes between Self 4.1 (described by the pdf) and Self 4.4? How substantial are these changes?

Thanks again,

Carter.