Linux Socket Support

Chris Double chris at double.co.nz
Tue Jul 21 10:44:39 UTC 2009

Do sockets work in the Linux VM? When trying methods like openTCPHost
I get an error about the slot socketConstants not existing.

I notice this is defined in 'traits unixFile osVariants bsd' so I
copied this slot into the linux variants. Unfortunately any attempt to
call openTCPHost from then fails with ECONNREFUSED. Attempting to
track this down in the debugger is proving difficult due to other
issues I'm having with fonts. Has anyone been able to use the socket
routines?

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz