[self-interest] Running Self headless?

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Tue Jul 21 02:03:16 UTC 2009

Not sure.  I need to go through all those image building scripts and
check they are still working (and maybe refactor them into a single
script with parameters).

(Unless you want to do it for me :) :)

If you build an image from scratch with 'all2.self' _RunScript and
save it without first doing a 'desktop open' it will also be a
'headless' image.  It will have the ui objects in there, but they
don't take up much space.

Russell