[self-interest] Bugtracker for Self?

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Tue Dec 15 22:45:02 UTC 2009

If its just a matter of keeping track of bugs then a piece of scrap paper
would probably do it :)

I think an issue tracker only makes sense if it is public-oriented way of
showing Self users and interested parties what we're aware of and what
we're planning.

So simplicity, clarity and friendliness would seem primary characteristics.

Github looks a bit too minimal, Fogbugz looks a little too comprehensive;
Lighthouse is looking good.

-Russell