[self-interest] Bugtracker for Self?

Gregory Burd gburd at ossus.com
Tue Dec 15 15:04:50 UTC 2009

Russell,

For a long time I had a "Self" project setup on Launchpad as a place-holder,
you could request for that to be re-opened (or I could for you).
 FogBugz.com does an excellent job as well and can be integrated with
GitHub.  I believe GitHub itself can be an issue tracker for a project.
 There are a lot of these around.  The question to ask yourself first is
what you want from the service.

-greg