Self at Sourceforge CVS Tree

russell.allen23 mail at russell-allen.com
Sat May 31 06:15:30 UTC 2008

Hi Adam,

I have Ubuntu set up on Vmware on my mac, and have checked out the sf.net cvs tree, but
frankly am a bit daunted by where to start compiling.

In linux I would expect the standard gnuish ./configure; make; make install but I'm not
sure where to start with Self.

I don't suppose there is a recipe out there of the 'go to vm/linux and make interpreter' sort
to get me started?

Russell