Webserver in Self

Adam Spitz adam.spitz at gmail.com
Sat May 17 03:18:03 UTC 2008

Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:

> > > [should make old versions available]
> >
> > I'm happy to host an archive, but I don't have the files.
>
> What I have saved locally is a rather random sample of what was
> published. If somebody has a more complete archive it would be a
> better starting point.

I've just made 4.3, 4.2, and 4.1 available for download from (what I
suppose is now) Self's new home on SourceForge:
http://self.sourceforge.net

(Thanks to Dave for sending me the 4.1 and 4.2 files.)

I don't have anything dating further back than that. If anybody has
older versions lying around, and wants to see them made available, let
me know and we'll work out a way to get them uploaded.

Russell, thanks for pointing out that the files are missing from Sun's
site!

Adam