[self-interest] A more colourful self...

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Tue Jun 17 09:53:20 UTC 2008

I deployed a Squeak app to a classroom of uni students back in 2001
(2002?) and the major issue wasn't the colours so much as the lack of
consistency in the way the gui worked (and the general flakiness of my
code :)

Re themeing the outliners, I separated out some of my changes, but the
outliner system needs a full theme engine to be written which is too
much like hard work at the moment.

Russell