[self-interest] Re: Self at Sourceforge CVS Tree

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Thu Jun 5 10:55:46 UTC 2008

I changed a reference in $SELF_WORKING_DIR/vm/linux/makeDeps.cpp to
the gcc version from 4.1 to 4.2.

Also I did "sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libncurses.a /usr/local/lib/
libtermcap.a" to deal with a linking issue (ncurses will apparently
work as termcap if necessary).  This presumably should be handled by a
change in the build details somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

 From a stock Ubuntu 8.04 I loaded:
     libc6-dev
     g++
     flex-old