[self-interest] Re: Self at Sourceforge CVS Tree

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Tue Jun 3 12:44:48 UTC 2008

Thanks.  I don't have an actual linux machine myself at the moment -
I'm just working off vmware.

Preliminary play with the latest Ubuntu seems to get most of the way
(once various libraries have been included).  I can get it to more or
less work up to the final link stage before ld crashes.

One problem I'm not sure how to get around is that Self seems to want
to use termcap rather than ncurses which isn't supported on debian
based systems.

I'll play some more and see if I get anywhere.

Cheers,

Russell