Greetings and a hardwar equestion

Andreas Semt Andreas.Semt at gmx.net
Fri Aug 31 11:18:19 UTC 2007

Hello list,

that's my first post, so ... Greetings to everyone!

I want to play with Self 4.3 and I'm planing to use the version for the
Solaris operating system. I'm new to this OS, so i have two questions:

1)
What version of Solaris is needed by Self 4.3 (couldn't find any specific information in the release notes).
2)
What hardware is suited for running Self 4.3 with an acceptable performance?
I have no SUN workstation yet, so i am looking for one at Ebay. Would a
SUN Ultra 60 workstation be a sufficient machine?

Thanks for any help!

With best regards,
Andreas Semt