compiling the VM

Niko Schwarz niko.schwarz at gmx.net
Fri Oct 6 16:45:57 UTC 2006

Hello!

I tried to compile the VM on Darwin i386, but I got this error after
compiling it strictly following your instructions (after adding the
header paths for X11, it worked smoothly)

[Session started at 2006-10-06 18:43:07 +0200.]
Self VM fatal error (/Users/niko/self/vm/mac_osx/vm_project/../../src/
any/lookup/sendDesc.cpp, line 457): first_sendDesc() has wrong lookup
type

the debugger wouldn't tell me what the lookup type is, but I could
fix the code to print it to stdout, if that was necessary.

regards,

niko