[self-interest] ARK movie

Randy Smith randall.smith at sun.com
Tue Feb 21 19:30:25 UTC 2006

Thanks Jecel!

I am amazed to still meet people after all these years who have seen
that (16 minute) video, some have shown it to their students and
such, and (as recently as a few years ago anyway) some were still
showing it.

Those who do look at it might enjoy watching for ideas that later
influenced Self, at both the UI and language levels.

--Randy