Self Objects

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:56:36 UTC 2005

So far as I know the '--' is incorrect syntax. It seems to be a
mistake in the tutorial, due to a formatting error.

--
-Ian Woollard

Identity cards, cameras on every corner, long term detention without
trial, electronic tapping and reading of email/phone calls, speed
cameras that increase the death rate, extradition for torture - It's
all double plus good, Big Brother Blair and Uncle Bush are my friend!