[self-interest] Re: Multiple inheritance

J. Baltasar Garcia Perez-Schofield jbgarcia at uvigo.es
Fri Nov 4 19:30:06 UTC 2005

	Hi !

> Could you give me some tip for searching? I'dont
> understand this point :-(.

	You can check the Self web site out for papers (publications section):

	http://research.sun.com/self/

> If Self support multiple inheritance, how do it
> manage the name clashes problem?

	It doesn't have to do, because objects are not built by mixin their
parents in the same structure.

	If you refer to two methods in different "paths of inheritance", then I
suppose Self just begins with the first parent attribute until it finds
the method it is looking for. So the first one found wins over the
others.

	Salud !

		Baltasar

--
PBC -- J. Baltasar García Perez-Schofield
jbgarcia en uvigo de es  http://webs.uvigo.es/jbgarcia/