Filing out Self code

German Morales germanmorales at delta-sys.com
Wed May 12 00:58:29 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

I'm using Self4Linux.
I've written some code in a Shell and now I have my objects happyly
floating in the screen.

My problem is that I need to put the written code in a document.

I've tried different things without success:

-Copy in Self4Linux, Paste in a linux text editor:
 Nothing happens. It seems that the Self clipboard
 is not connected with the outside world.

-Putting all the selectors in a Module, and writing it:
 Fails. I get this error:
    Error: ENOENT while trying to open file
       "../objects/applications/bar.TMP".
    Receiver is: unixGlobals os_file.

Any idea of how to export my code will be greatly appreciated.

German Morales