[self-interest] movie

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Tue Mar 23 22:08:05 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 23 March 2004 17:58, Steve Dekorte wrote:
> A high quality quicktime version of the video is available here:
> http://homepage.mac.com/stevedekorte/.cv/stevedekorte/Public/Io/
> Related/Self.mov-binhex.hqx

The two Quicktime versions (30 and 81MB) are the ones I got from there,
as indicated on the Self swiki page. I only expanded it (actually it
became smaller!) so people can play it directly.

Thanks, Steve for making this available. I supposed you wouldn't mind me
setting up a "mirror" so that Apple doesn't give you a hard time about
excess traffic.