Primitive help

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Mon Jun 21 16:16:29 UTC 2004

The primitive docs are primitive.  Is there more than the one comment
on PrimMaker?  It was pretty cryptic.

I am looking at doing an OpenGL binding for Self as a start on some UI
work.  I need to be able to pass arrays of data, not just primitives.
It looks like there is a way to pass a Self object for the primitive to
access (indexed slots, but I could use some pointers.

Are there any examples other than the system primitives?  They do so
little it is hard to extend them to more complex cases.

Michael