[self-interest] Merlin and Self

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Fri Jun 18 23:42:20 UTC 2004

Thanks for more pointers, I will check them out.

On your example below.  In the presence of concurrency I would expect
the result to be unpredictable.  I do not think that is a bad thing.
It does make it harder to program, but is not incorrect.  The goal of
making concurrent programming as easy as sequential programming will be
quite an achievement.  I look forward to your work on this.  If I head
in that direction I will let you know.

Michael