VIRUS! [self-interest] Re:

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Wed Jul 21 19:52:31 UTC 2004

No problem.  The Mac mail client is much better behaved than outlook in
this regard.  I noticed that the user readable name was different than
your usual name, which alerted me to look further.  Since I could not
imagine you posting an executable file, I dropped the file in TextEdit
which showed it was a binary executable.

Michael