VIRUS! [self-interest] Re:

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Wed Jul 21 18:42:21 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 12:57, Alex Ausch wrote:
> This email seems to be virus infected.

Thank you Alex and Michael for pointing this out. I hope nobody was
affected by the virus. The message didn't come from my machine, but
from 165.165.68.76. If this was an infected computer that happened to
have both my email and self-interest and got lucky putting them
together, then we probably won't such many more of these. But if this
was done manually on purpose, then things could get nasty and I would
have to make the whole list moderated to avoid it.

I also noticed that some spammers were adding stuff to the links section
and have removed them and eliminated the guilty (most had already left
anyway).