[self-interest] Finding out clones and prototypes

David Ungar David.Ungar at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 12 21:31:42 UTC 2004

Oscar,

Look at the creatorSlotHint stuff in object mirrors.
It may do the sort of thing you want.
It's how the environment can say "a point".

Strictly speaking, there isn't supposed to be observable relationship
between an object and what it was cloned from
in Self.

- David