[self-interest] Self on Panther

Josh Flowers joshflowers at mac.com
Mon Feb 9 14:33:05 UTC 2004

As a follow up, how does one debug a problem like this?

I'm familiar with OS X (not so much with carbon, but I could figure out
what I needed to know), and wouldn't mind looking into the problem
if/when I've got the time, but I have almost no knowledge of how the
self VM works.  Are there any good documents describing the self VM's
implementation?  I've looked around, but have yet to come up with
anything.

Thanks,

josh