[self-interest] Issues about delegation

"J. Baltasar García Perez-Schofield" jgarcia at ei.uvigo.es
Thu Nov 6 20:58:35 UTC 2003

         Dear Jecel:

>It complicates everything. So let's just have methods instead.
>
>-- Jecel

         Are you serious ?
         I mean, would you really suggest for an object-oriented language
objects WITHOUT attributes ?
         Is this feasible ?

         Can I use a method to hold a value ? I think I can use a method to
hold a constant value ...

         I think it's feasible to create a syntax in which methods and
attributes are managed the same way (you don't know whether you're calling
a method to get a reference to an object o just accesing an attribute) ...
but ...

         Salud !
                 j.Baltasar