Invitation to Join SV_RFID Yahoo Group!

rfid_log rfid_log at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 02:13:11 UTC 2003

Hi,

is a Yahoo group that aims to gather together those
who have common interest in RFID, not only as just
a technology but also as a huge business
opportunity.

A quote from Forrester Research says,

"This technology (RFID) could radically change
the relationship between the customer and the
product. Fast forward 10 years, and it could
change the paradigm of what retailing is all
about."

For a quick tour of how this technology
may affect your life please go to,

http://www.autoidcenter.org/aboutthetech_idiotsguide.asp

SV_RFID hopes to provide an environment where
members can communicate and share their passions,
visions, thoughts, concerns about RFID technology
as well as its business opportunities.

More specifically from technology perspective we
encourage discussions regarding tags, readers,
software infrastructure, database, datamining etc.
>From  business applications perspective we may
cover topics in SCM, ERP, EAI, middleware,
logistics, retail, manufacturing, homeland
security, medical devices, airlines, automotive,
government, etc. We would also like to discuss
issues regarding privacy, security and standards.

Our members include executives, professors, VCs,
engineers, lawyers, business analysts, university
students, etc.

We cordially invite you to join us!

SV_RFID Group Moderator