Trouble downloading Self snapshots

Phil Thompson phil at electricvisions.com
Sat May 17 08:38:53 UTC 2003

Thanks I didn't think of that but I used lynx in Cygwin to download
the gzips and it worked. However, I've now found that Self/x86
doesn't work with the latest version of Cygwin so I'm downloading
Knoppix but I'll have a dedicated linux box soon so should be a bit
simpler after that.

Thanks,
Phil

--- In self-interest at yahoogroups.com, Jecel Assumpcao Jr