[self-interest] questions

Steve Dekorte steve at dekorte.com
Wed Jun 25 05:29:00 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 07:25 PM, David Ungar wrote:
> Which outliner are you dragging?

I just opened a few random ones. They were all about the same.

> Are there other outliners behind it?

No, I'm only opening one at a time. I also tried dragging it to an area
where only it and the navigator where there - this didn't change the
speed noticeably.

> Does the size or amount of text in the outliner matter?

I didn't notice that. I also tried different Self window sizes with no
effect. Are you unable to repeat this? Are they as fast as dragging an
OSX window for you?

Cheers,
Steve
OSX freeware and shareware: http://www.dekorte.com/downloads.html