[self-interest] embedding based prototype languages

James McCartney asynth at io.com
Wed Nov 6 20:26:20 UTC 2002

Again this is not about Self exactly but I don't think there's any
bandwidth problem on this list..

OK I've been curious about this ever since you posted it. If it is not
a secret, I wish you would tell more about it. I assume you are
flattening parents into a single object. Do you also flatten the
instance's own slots along with the parents? It would seem like you'd
need to hash in that case, but obviously you're not since you say 1
clock. But I'm not even sure what that means since even an array lookup
is not 1 clock.

--
--- james mccartney   james at audiosynth.com   <http://www.audiosynth.com>
SuperCollider - a real time synthesis programming language for the