Different object organizations

drozenfa drozenfa at iname.com
Wed Mar 13 13:19:36 UTC 2002

> In that paragraph there is a reference to this paper:
>
>   http://research.sun.com/self/papers/organizing-programs.html

But this paper compares Class-like organization vs. the current self objects (or I might say knowledge) organization with traits and prototypes.  I was looking for alternative objects/knowledge organizations.  I seem to recall that David Ungar (or some other guy from the self team) mentioned in a paper that there were other people trying different organizations than theirs but didn't give any reference to them.  I was hoping it wasn't a dream of mine and that someone on this list could point out any reference.

Cheers,
Dan Rozenfarb