files and yahoo

Thorsten Dittmar thorsten.dittmar at daedalos.com
Thu Jun 27 04:02:38 UTC 2002

Hi

> Perhaps I should change it back? This list is not moderated anyway so
> spammers have other options, like the two messages we recently received
>  here. Those looked like a virus as well as spam, so I deleted them
> from  the archives so nobody would get infected while browsing them.

I know. That is not my problem. When yahoo take over the group they did
not convert my account correctly. The forwarder to my e-mail adress still
works, but I the login does not work any more. I send them several mails,
but I only get a generate mail answer..
So I have to live with what I have and must be happy ;-)

Thorsten