[self-interest] KEVO Files

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Mon Jul 29 18:21:03 UTC 2002

On Saturday 27 July 2002 03:27, Thorsten Dittmar wrote:
> Sorry that I send this huge files to the list.

Accidents happen, specially with the current "reply-to:" setting of this
list (but the previous setting, where you have to reply-to-all for it
to go to the list, also caused problems which is why it was changed).

I had also been very interested in seeing Kevo in action for many years.
But the running system was rather weak compared to the outliners we
have in Self. I found it a better learning experience to just look at
the .kevo files with a text editor.

BTW, though I looked at this on a Mac, people on Linux can decompress
the files with the MacUtils package. I don't know if WinZip handles
.sit files.