[self-interest] Book on programming with prototypes?

Douglas Atique datique at terra.com.br
Fri Jul 26 14:49:10 UTC 2002

Thank you all for your book recommendations. If you have more, send
them. I just found that the book by Masini is out of print, so I am
considering  ordering first the book by Craig to take a look at them.
The book by Noble, Taivalsaari and Moore doesn't seem to be out of
print, but Amazon doesn't present me an Add to Cart button, so I'll
keep waiting. About the book by Blaschek, I had heard of Omega, but
its licensing policies seemed to me not very nice so I dropped any
interests in it. Anyway the book seems to have ideas to be absorbed.
Regards,
Douglas