[self-interest] Digest Number 278

Douglas Atique datique at terra.com.br
Tue Jul 23 13:56:00 UTC 2002

I just want a book that explains the concept and contrasts prototypes
against classes. A tutorial on how to start programming with
prototypes when you know classes. Hands-on...
Regards,
Douglas

 here sustainable
> cities -
 how to generate them from the first cell, I mean the building?
> And of course nobody cares about this, because everybody is homeless
 and lives
> ón the streets ( I am being cynical!!) Sorry, only half of the popul
ation is
> homeless!
> And those don't have access to schools!
Hence the whole mankind has to put up
> with the subjectivism of those who have homes!!!
And don't care if their own children