[self-interest] Self Morphic

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Fri Feb 1 21:07:04 UTC 2002

On Thursday 31 January 2002 20:16, Horacio Lopez wrote:
> David, I already know those ones, I have read them
> and they were useful to understand the virtual machine, but
> there's no in-depth information there about Morphic

Have you also seen the ones in the "User Interface" section of

  http://research.sun.com/research/self/papers/papers.html

? The older papers are very interesting, even if their ideas are not
implemented in the current Self GUI.

There is also the "Self-4.0-UI-Framework.ps" paper, which I think comes
with the distribution. At least I don't see a way to get it separately,
though it would be interesting to be able to do so.

-- Jecel