Solved: Snapshot corrupt (was: Self on windows)

harald at gliebe.de harald at gliebe.de
Sun Dec 15 22:37:49 UTC 2002

Hi,

the error below is caused by some CR/LF conversion, when cygwin is
installed with default text file mode set to DOS. The VM used to open
the snapshots in text mode, which doesn't make any difference on Unix
platforms but may convert the file contents on Windows.
An update of the Cygwin VM (0.2.4.1) that fixes this bug is available on

http://www.gliebe.de/self/download.html .

Thanks for reporting the bug,

Harald