[self-interest] [Ann:] Self on windows

Harald Gliebe harald at gliebe.de
Sun Dec 8 23:25:09 UTC 2002

Hi,

This is strange, I just checked the corresponding code and up to the
point of your error message, only some file reading and memory
allocation has been done. I'll have another look at it tomorrow to see
what could cause the error.

My cygwin version is 1.3.17.

Harald

Harald Gliebe <harald at gliebe.de>